11. The sun is 400x bigger and also 400x further away than the moon, meaning they look almost identical in size in our sky.
12. Our sun loses 4 million metric tons of mass…every second.
13. Jupiter’s Magnetosphere (strength of the planet’s magnetic field) is larger than the entire Sun and nearly 20,000 times greater than Earth’s.
14. All satellites orbiting Earth must complete an orbit in less than 7 months. Otherwise, they will fall out of Earth orbit and orbit the Sun instead.
15. Kilogram for kilogram, the human body generates 8000 times more power than the Sun.