16. A neutron star’s gravity bends light so dramatically that more than half of its surface is visible from a given point of view. In some cases the gravity can be so extreme that the entire surface would be visible from certain vantage points. – Source.
17. Food does not taste the same in space, since “Without gravity to pull fluids down, astronauts’ sinuses get clogged up and they can’t really taste much of anything.” – Source.
18. The Gravity Research Foundation, since 1948, has attempted to fight gravity and at their meetings many sit upside down to show their defiance towards gravity. – Source.
19. Jupiter’s gravity will eventually cause Mercury to crash into the Sun or to be ejected from the Solar System. – Source.
20. The Earth’s gravity makes it impossible for mountains to be taller than 49,213 feet or 15 km.