11. Gravity Probe B has the most perfect spheres ever created by man. If GP-B’s gyroscopes were enlarged to the size of the Earth, the tallest mountain would be just eight feet tall.” – Source.
12. When melting glass in space, zero gravity increases the viscosity and you can create glass with chemicals other than silica. – Source.
13. Due to changes in local gravity, a pendulum clock accurate at sea level will lose around 16 seconds per day if moved to an altitude of 4000 feet. – Source.
14. Not only do we see distant stars as they were thousands of years ago, but we also still experience their gravity from thousands of years ago, and not from where they are now. We even experience the pull of gravity from stars that have burned out.
15. There is an empty point in space where the gravity from the earth and the Sun is equal, and objects can orbit it as if there was something there. – Source.